Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Garlic Parmesan Chicken Strips


Have you ever had someone that impressed you so much that many years later you still can recall that special moment, idea, or gift they brought to a relationship...even many, many years later?

Well I can clearly recall one such person.

In my 20's I ran around with a big group of friends and I had a thing....ok a major "infatuation" for one of the guys we hung with.  He was hot, and...he could cook!  I mean I could count the guys my age that could cook on one hand.  Oh, and did I mention he was hot?


But what left an impression on me all these years was the dinner he cooked for a group of us.  Succulent chicken strips that are coated in a garlic parmesan marinade, breaded and baked until crisp and juicy.  

I may not have gotten the guy...but I've been making his chicken strips for years. 

Enjoy!



Garlic Parmesan Chicken Strips

Serves 6

2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (or use tenderloins)
½ c garlic parmesan bottled dressing (such as Bernstein’s or Newman’s)
1 c panko or regular bread crumbs

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Set up you breading station by placing the dressing in a dish, and the bread crumbs in another dish.

Remove any skin or fat from chicken breasts. Cut up the chicken breasts into strips. Dip the strips into the dressing coating both sides. Then dip them in the bread crumbs. Place strips on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...