Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Gifts: My Kitchen Must Haves



'Tis the Season of giving.


It's always fun to give but sometimes we get stumped for new ideas.

I thought I'd share with you a list of my favorite 'must haves' for the kitchen.
They would make perfect gifts for newlyweds, beginning cooks, wanna be chefs, and even as house warming presents.

Knives - The workhorse in my kitchen

Can't live without my knives, and I own quite a few different types.  Here are a couple of my favorites.






Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
 

Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife


Wusthof Classic Panini Knife


A good knife needs a great cutting board.  This one is "green" and is the perfect board!



Bamboo Cutting Board


Everyone needs pretty measuring cups.  These are pretty enough to keep on the counter!





White Ceramic Measuring Cups - Pear


Who can live without a coffee maker?  Not my love...MGG.  
This is his new favorite, and mine too!  It makes so much more than coffee.





Keurig K65 Special Edition Gourmet Single Cup Home Brewing System


Skillets - a must have for everyday cooking, you can't beat the heat distribution and retention of cast iron.




Lodge 10" cast iron skillet

Wooden Spoons - I wouldn't know what to do without my wooden spoons.  I use them daily!




Wooden Spoons

Now this is just my short list!  I probably have another dozen items I used consistently but this is a great starter set.  I hope that you find the perfect gift for that special person!





1 comment:

  1. The pear measuring cups are so cute!! And I haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet. Great gift ideas, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...