Sunday, September 22, 2013

Something Worth Sharing...

I found something great that I just had to share with all of you!

Hummus is one of the newest dips out there.  You see is everywhere you go, in stores, and restaurants alike.  Not only is it tasty, but it's healthy too!  We just love hummus and have lately been experimenting with different variations of hummus.

So naturally I was thrilled when I came across this wonderful guide to make hummus, classic style, and some unique variations on Shape.com.  It's really easy to make using a food processor.  You can whip up a healthy dip for tailgating, parties, or family appetizers in no time at all. 

Personally, I can't wait to sink my teeth in to the Southwestern hummus...let me know which one you will try!

Enjoy a new dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...