Friday, December 28, 2012

Best of 2012


As the year comes to a close I thought it would be fun to review the top 16 food items (10 is such an over used number don't you think?) viewed by you.  It was one tasty year.  I'm looking forward to sharing more flavors and dishes with you next year.  Here's to a tastier 2013!
The most popular dish by far is the one pictured above.  The Cheesy Garlic Herb Bread.  Enough said!

major comfort food
awesome!
oh yum!
perfect
delishhh!

Divine...
hello!

need I say more?
wow...so good
so darn good!

want some now...
a taste of Louisiana

heaven...
tasty!
simple and excellent!
I hope you enjoyed some of these dishes!  I think I just reminded myself to make a couple of these next week!
Cheers to 2012...a sweet adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...