Sunday, June 3, 2012

Southern Sundays


Welcome to Southern Sundays!


I'm sorry that I missed last week's Southern Sundays, but a little rest and relaxation was in order!  But we are back in full swing this week, ready to party on!


We had a great turn out last time and I dare say that the recipes that everyone brought were some delicious treats!  Such a great array of dishes.  Did you check them out??  Hope so.  We had two recipes that stood out from the crowd.  Give a big congratulations to these two featured recipes!  Make sure to stop by the creator's blog and say "Hi!"  


Congratulations to this week's featured recipes!


by Andi of The Wednesday Baker

by Lisa of Flour Me with Love

Don't both of these look terrific?

Let's party!

Guidelines:
Please become a follower by joining my site with Google Friends Connect in the right side bar.
Link back to your specific recipe and not to your main site.
Link back to Southern Sundays either in your post, or grab my Southern Sundays Button located in the right side bar.
Please visit a few of the links in the post and say hello to your fellow bloggers!
Enjoy, have fun, cook lots of food, and relish your Southern Sunday!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Beth

    I'm glad that you took the time to rest! Yes - that's exactly what we need every now and then.
    Thanks for hosting, and I wish you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I have a big slice of each?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting another round. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear you had a good time :) Thank you so much for the feature and for hosting too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...