Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Goodies Round-Up

I can't believe that Christmas is just a week away.
How many of you are done with your shopping, tree up, packages wrapped, house decorated???
Me, ummm...no


Amidst all the hustle and bustle, massive amounts of work at the job, I've only accomplished a little shopping, and my home is decorated.  Oh! and I've made some holiday goodies!


Over the past couple of days I've presented a couple of the sweets I've made but, I have a few posts from the previous year that are worth mentioning as well.  So this post is a good source to use as a Holiday round-up of sorts.


All of these items are relatively quick to make.  Don't you love that?  They all make wonderful gifts, you can take them to a holiday party, the office, or just let the family munch on these at home.


(To get the recipes click on the name of the item and it will link to the detailed post.)


Holiday Goodies:




Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Rods

Peppermint Popcorn Snowflakes



Reindeer Nibbles


Baby Acorns  (these would be great to make with the kids!!)


Magic Bars

I hope you get some time to make some sweets....and pick one of these recipes to make.  They are all delicious!  Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...